Join The Team
Each one of our valued residents is like an extended member of our family. As such we provide only the best levels of care to ensure that whilst in the later stages of life, they retain their dignity, vitality and most importantly their quality of life.
We provide training and mentoring to ensure our staff are equipped with the best tools as our staff are central to the quality of care we offer to our residents and their families. Our dedication to providing the best care depends on attracting and retaining the very best individuals to our team. The staff are the backbone of any care home and we search long and hard to find the most caring individuals to add to our staff. We are lucky to boast a long-standing permanent workforce who always believe in putting our residents first.
If you want a career which makes a difference to someone’s life and would like to join our wonderful team then please apply. Below are the very latest jobs we have available.
Contract Type: Part Time (16 hours per week)
Salary: Up to £9.00 per hour depending on experience
Closing Date: Ongoing
Purpose of role:
Reporting into the Team Leader / Home Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for meeting the personal care needs of the Residents in a way that respects their dignity as an individual and promotes and encourages independence. You will be directly involved in the care of the Residents physical environment and the general day-to-day activities of the home. With others, you will be expected to ensure at all times that the home operations are being applied. Importantly, you are expected to be proactively involved in creating a warm, friendly atmosphere and maintaining good relations between Residents, relatives, visiting professionals and staff and to adopt a totally flexible approach and attitude to the challenges of the role.
- The well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care
- Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with residents, both individually and as a group
- Helping to maintain accurate records, and participate in ongoing training
You will require:
- A passion for caring for the elderly with Dementia
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
- Good communication skills
- Ideally, some experience in a care environment and an NVQ2 in Care, although this is not essential